Thursday, January 5, 2017

A New Addition to My Business!

Hello everyone! I've talked a long time about having classes to help people be creative! So, I decided to become a demonstrator for Stampin' Up! They have the perfect products and kits for making it so easy to be creative and crafty - simply and easily! For starters, you can check out my website HERE!  While you are on my website, check out what a Paper Pumpkin subscription is! You can get a monthly kit delivered right to your door with everything you need to create a predesigned project! So simple and easy!! I will be posting a schedule for classes to make cards, scrapbook layouts, home decor, party decor and so much more! If there is something you would like to make, be sure to comment and I'll see if it is something I can make into a class!  Stay tuned for more exciting details!



No comments: