I had a request from a friend for 100 name tags for a bridal shower so I went to my trusty Cricut once again! I used the Hannah Montana cartridge and cut the diamond and the layers at 2.47"H. The bride's name tag had to, of course, be bigger and have more bling so it was cut at 3.63"H. "the Bride" is cut at 1.42"H. Stickles and gems make the bride's tag look really sweet!! Having a Gypsy and Cricut helped me finish this job in no time!
Welcome to the THINK SPRING BLOG HOP!! You should have arrived here from the amazingly talented Crafty Baskets ! If you just happened upon my blog, be sure to go back to the beginning at Creations With Kathryn . She is our wonderful host for this hop! On to my project: I decided to make a Spring mini album to showcase a few pictures that I took at the Zilker Botanical Gardens in Austin, TX. What is more telling of Spring than flowers?! I used the Card/Tag feature on the Paisley Cricut cartridge and used paper from the DCWV Spring cardstack. (I think this stack was from last year or maybe even the year before! :-) I'm just finally using it! ) The paper flowers throughout are from the 3 Birds Pretty Petals collection. Read to the end of this post to find the link for the next blog to hop to and for my ...
Comments