I made this mini album/b-day card for our nephew's birthday. I left it blank inside so he could put pictures of some of his favorite things! I was told that he loves it and takes it with him everywhere! The robot is Robot 20 on page 47 of the Robotz Cricut Cartridge. The robot and all layers were cut at 4.68"H, of course with the Real Dial Size OFF. :-) I used a 6x6 card base. The inside "pages" are actually 4.5"x5.5" cards. I just used my Crop-a-dile to punch holes through all the cards. I put a binder ring through the holes. I even found some robot ribbon at Hobby Lobby! I love these little robots!!
Welcome to the THINK SPRING BLOG HOP!! You should have arrived here from the amazingly talented Crafty Baskets ! If you just happened upon my blog, be sure to go back to the beginning at Creations With Kathryn . She is our wonderful host for this hop! On to my project: I decided to make a Spring mini album to showcase a few pictures that I took at the Zilker Botanical Gardens in Austin, TX. What is more telling of Spring than flowers?! I used the Card/Tag feature on the Paisley Cricut cartridge and used paper from the DCWV Spring cardstack. (I think this stack was from last year or maybe even the year before! :-) I'm just finally using it! ) The paper flowers throughout are from the 3 Birds Pretty Petals collection. Read to the end of this post to find the link for the next blog to hop to and for my ...
Comments