Since my first grandchild, a boy, was born on December 2nd, he definitely needs a first Christmas album! I used an 8x8 Piggy Tales Hide & Seek flap book for this special project! The paper and journaling boxes are from the Creative Memories Candy Cane collection. I used several cricut cartridges: Lyrical Letters, Jolly Holidays, 3 Birds on Parade, Going Places, Winter Frolic and Wall Decor & More. I also used these Imagine cartridges: Snapshot Textures, Imagine More Cards and Imagine More. I will obviously add pics when we take them at Christmas but I had to include one special pic of my little angel sitting by our tree looking so angelic!! I just love my little bundle of joy!!
Welcome to the THINK SPRING BLOG HOP!! You should have arrived here from the amazingly talented Crafty Baskets ! If you just happened upon my blog, be sure to go back to the beginning at Creations With Kathryn . She is our wonderful host for this hop! On to my project: I decided to make a Spring mini album to showcase a few pictures that I took at the Zilker Botanical Gardens in Austin, TX. What is more telling of Spring than flowers?! I used the Card/Tag feature on the Paisley Cricut cartridge and used paper from the DCWV Spring cardstack. (I think this stack was from last year or maybe even the year before! :-) I'm just finally using it! ) The paper flowers throughout are from the 3 Birds Pretty Petals collection. Read to the end of this post to find the link for the next blog to hop to and for my ...
Comments
Hugs, Sheena