Monday, February 22, 2010

My First Project for Weddings with the Cricut

This project was posted on Decor Tuesday, Feb. 9th.  I thought this would be great to frame in a 12x12 scrapbook page frame with a family wedding picture. It could also be a layout in a scrapbook.  The background is just a 12x12 piece of Bazzill cardstock. I used Lyrical Letters for the overlay. I fit it to the page using my Gypsy but you could just use the fit-to-page button on your Cricut if you wanted to.  The word "FAMILY" was from Winter Woodland and was cut at 2.5". Very easy to make but also very elegant. I inked the edges of the overlay for some added color.  I will have another layout posted on Weddings with the Cricut on layout Wednesday.  Be sure to check it out as well as all of the other awesome projects that are posted there daily!  Lots of inspiration for DIY weddings!  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Lori1brat said...

What a great project ! I love that layover - very cute ! Hope to see you at BBTB2 again soon !