Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Crafting Space

I've moved my crafting area from our bedroom to a corner of our dining area. Everything is organized so it is so convenient to create here!

This is where I keep my plain, colored cardstock. The file folders on the left of the cart are where I keep my scraps. They are sorted by color. This is the best system that I have ever used to keep track of and use up my scraps!

This is my Cricut, Gypsy and cuttlebug station! 
Some of my many paper stacks! I had a paper rack that I stored these on in my bedroom, but there was no room for this out here so this was my next best option!  I have most of my stamping stuff stored in this area as well!  I love my new crafting space!!






6 comments:

Christina said...

I love your space

Amy said...

Wonderful scrappy space!! You want to come orgainze mine?? ;)

LorraineB said...

Jen-your craft space is so well organized. I need to reorganize mine soon. I can’t find anything. I was looking at how you cut your multiple owls with your gypsy. That sure makes things so much easier.

DtsArt said...

wow everything looks so neat and organized

Kassi said...

great space! I can't wait until I can finally move my craft area and get things all organized!

Anonymous said...

Wow !! Jennie your space looks great I know how much stuff you have and can't believe how well kept you have everything, i need to clean out and buy new organizers soon !!! xoxo Nicole (aka sister in law :)