Friday, September 17, 2010

Woodland Critters

I've been using my Create a Critter cartridge this week to make some woodland critters for my daughter's baby shower decorations. I love how they turned out!! They were all cut at 3.24"H. I couldn't help myself - I had to do stitching on them so they would look complete!  :-)





This is the only critter from another cartridge - Disney, Happily Ever After




I'll post some pics of the completed decorations as soon as I can!
Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

They are adorable! Love all your little critters.

Beebeebabs said...

Soooo cute tfs!!!

Margie Brown said...

These are so cute Jenny! Thanks for following my blog! Did you create your own button yourself? I have it on my blog but would love to create on of my own.

firewife96 said...

Love them.You did an amazing job.
What brand pen do you use for stitching
Thanks so much

Olive Juice Studio said...

Jenny-

These are so cute!! I might have to use some of your ideas because I just found out I'm going to be an Aunt for the first time ever! WoHoooo!!! I'm so excited and need to start thinking of baby shower ideas!


You did a great job!

-Kim

Anonymous said...

I love your stitching!!!! I do it too...you already know!!! What a good job...they are even cuter in person!!! Love you Mom