Wednesday, February 9, 2011

First Birthday Mini Album

My husband's nephew's daughter recently turned 1 so I am sending this mini for them to put some 1st Birthday pics in!  This album is also featured over at Cricut Mini Albums .  I used the file folder album from Fabulous Finds and cut it at 6.18"H. That seems to be my "go-to" cartridge when I want to make a "from-scratch" mini! I also used the Sweet Treats, Robotz, Storybook and Birthday Cake cartridges in this project.  The printed cardstock is from the K and Company stack called Confetti. (Love this stack!) If anyone has any specific questions about cuts or sizes or whatever, feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you.










7 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Oh wow! This is ADORABLE! I just love all the detail in this little book. I made my first one too and it will post on Saturday. I finally realize how much work these books are. Your book is AMAZING. Thanks for sharing it with us today.

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute album! You are sooooo talented!
Wendy

GreenScrap said...

Super cute Jen!! Love it!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

JustYolie said...

Adorable mini book! I'm sure they will love it!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I need to talk to you could you please email me at shesasassylady@hotmail.com as I can't find your email address anywhere.

Pookie said...

very cute and I love the bright colors. Nicely done. :-)

pookie
scraptaculardesigns.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Adorable, love all the colors and the different elements, great job for your first ;)