Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Cooking with Cricut Challenge #80 Easter

It's Wednesday, and that means time for another challenge over at COOKING WITH CRICUT ! This week we made Easter projects.  Lots of variety of inspiration and beautiful projects are showcased! I used the Easter 2010 seasonal cartridge for the title and the flower and Elegant Edges for the sign base.  I spruced up my sign with some Stickles and some liquid pearls.  I LOVE liquid pearls - they kind of make my border look like it has little lights on it! :-) This cute little 5" sign is perfect atop my Easter candy dish!



Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to stop over at COOKING WITH CRICUT to play along and link up your own Easter project for a chance to win a great prize!

8 comments:

kimmiluxich said...

This is so cute! What a great idea, I really love all the little details!
Hugs,
Kimmi
www.impressivelyyours.blogspot.com

Sheena said...

So pretty! I love the flower :)

Hugs, Sheena

Charlotte said...

What a fun idea. i love the liquid pearls.
Charlotte

Natt Smith said...

I hvent try liquid pearl before only glitter glue :) might need to try it sometimes . Love your card and how pretty that liquid glue set on it.

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love all the liquid pearls. Makes it so pretty.

Linsey said...

OMgosh you're totally right! It looks like a Vegas sign all lit up, but with Happy Easter--much more inviting to me! :D I love it Jen! So beautiful and what a lovely way to display yummy Easter sweets--you are so kind, but I'm gonna have hand the talent torch over to YOU girlie! YOU are so talented, inspiring and wonderful to share it with the world. I will be visiting you lots now, I'm sorry it's taken me so long. I love your profile pic and I have to tell you, I thought that sweet baby in your arms was yours, never in a million woulda thought you were a grandma! lol You and your hubby are obviously doing things right and I'm so happy to know you're Cancer free and living life in such a beautiful way. HUGS and best wishes for a most blessed Easter <3

Michelle said...

This is adorable Jenny! :)

Hugs,
Michelle

Larelyn said...

This is just the perfect topper for your candy dish. Love it!
Hugs,
Larelyn