Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Crafting with Cutters Challenge #123 Things with Wings

Welcome to another challenge Wednesday at CRAFTING WITH CUTTERS! This week our challenge is THINGS WITH WINGS so I decided to do a "jazzed-up" baby boy card. :-)



I used the Teresa Collins Cricut Imagine cartridge, Baby Boutique for the heart with wings cut out. I print and cut this image out in layers to add dimension then dressed it up with stickles. I used a Cuttlebug folder for the background and then brushed some white ink over the embossing to make it stand out a little more. 

Thanks for stopping by today and remember to stop over at CRAFTING WITH CUTTERS to link up your own "Things with Wings" for a chance at a great prize!



6 comments:

Jen said...

Such a sweet card, Jennie! Love the embossing and the sparkly details. What a sweet die cut, too!

Sandy Palmer said...

Your card is simply beautiful! It's such a different take on a baby card, but it really is all wonderful! :)

Karon said...

Super card - love the backing and great image to use. TFS

Larelyn said...

Such a unique baby card - love it! The embossing folder you used with the inking is super.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Brenda said...

What a cool baby card Jennie! Can you believe I was going to use these wings myself and then decided not to. lol I love, love this card-love your take on this challenge!!

Sheena said...

This card is pretty! I love the wings :)

Hugs, Sheena
Dew Drops & Glue Dots