Thursday, February 11, 2016

Valentine's Mugs

Happy Thursday, everyone! I'm here to share a few Valentine's mugs I have made! Some I have sold and some I have given to friends and family! I also shared these mugs over at She's a Sassy Lady! Be sure to stop over there daily because there is always so much crafty inspiration! I am so hooked on doing vinyl on mugs and the possibilities are really endless! I've made lots more but here are just a few of my favorites!

This set is one of my favorites! 

For anyone who doesn't know what the "TLA" is, it means True Love Always! :-) 

Short and sweet today! Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

Java Jen

1 comment:

Charlotte C said...

I can't get over how thin the font is on your TLA mug. Wow. The mugs are all great. I've made three vinyl mugs in my life, all with stencil faces of the recipient. Maybe I should have gone with names and hearts like you - so pretty. TFS.