Skip to main content

My Card Class


Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing this same post over at SHE'S A SASSY LADY. Be sure to stop over there daily to see all the crafting inspiration that goes on there!! 

Recently I introduced a card class that I am offering in my home and I thought I would share the 3 types of cards here. I kept the designs simple to make it easy for participants to assemble. I'm keeping some of these cards on hand for when I need a quick card! 

In my class, participants will be making 5 of each card. Thank You, Get Well and Happy Birthday.





This is one of my favorite cards because the embossed layer gets ripped and then adhered with the Cricut bandages adhered on top of that! Isn't it fun??

The birthday cards are fun because I picked 5 different colors for the stamped layer and added an embossed layer. I think the participants will have fun learning these simple but impressive techniques! 
If anyone local to me would like to take this class, please get in touch with me by commenting on this post or by emailing me javajencreations@gmail.com! I am also offering these cards as a kit that anyone can purchase! For more info on that, just get in touch with me! 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Comments

Charlotte C said…
The band-aid card is so unique. All the cards are great. TFS.

Popular posts from this blog

Be My Valentine Blog Hop

Hello everyone and welcome to the "Be My Valentine" blog hop!! This is the first blog hop that I have had the opportunity to participate in and I've had so much fun!   If you arrived here from  Macy Bella Designs  then you're on the right track. If not or if you have missed a few blogs along the way, be sure to go to the beginning at  Creations With Kathryn  so you can see all of the great Valentine projects today!! There are even some blogs that have blog candy - (like ME!)  After you check out my project, your next stop will be  Crafty Baskets  . Now, on to my project!! I made a box to put a set of Valentine's cards in. I used a 12x12 piece of double-sided cardstock from K and Co. The cards are made with Kraft paper and are a 4x4 size. I used the Cricut Sentimentals cartridge for the postage stamp cut on the front of each card and used my Gypsy to cut them so I could unlink the H and W so it would be 3.75" square. The valentine cuts for the front of the ca

Think Spring Blog Hop

                                Welcome to the THINK SPRING BLOG HOP!!  You should have arrived here from the amazingly talented  Crafty Baskets  !  If you just happened upon my blog, be sure to go back to the beginning at  Creations With Kathryn  . She is our wonderful host for this hop!  On to my project: I decided to make a Spring mini album to showcase a few pictures that I took at the Zilker Botanical Gardens in Austin, TX.  What is more telling of Spring than flowers?!   I used the Card/Tag feature on the Paisley Cricut cartridge and used paper from the DCWV Spring cardstack. (I think this stack was from last year or maybe even the year before! :-) I'm just finally using it! )  The paper flowers throughout are from the 3 Birds Pretty Petals collection.  Read to the end of this post to find the link for the next blog to hop to and for my blog candy! This is a pic of an open page. Now for my blog candy!!  Just leave me a comment on this post with a way to contact you -

Long time no post! :-)

Hello everyone! I took some time today to update my blog and freshen it up a little! I've added current shopping links for my various businesses and ventures and they are in the sidebar so check them out to see lots of great products! I will be posting some seasonal projects very soon and I am hoping to offer some of them in kit form to provide the option of recreating these projects in your own craft room! Stay tuned! For now, check out some crafty inspiration at  Close To My Heart and I'll be back soon to show you new items for some sensational seasonal crafting!