Tuesday, November 10, 2009

7 Gypsies Photo Carousel Birthday Calendar

I crafted this carousel for my husband's parents for Christmas '08.  He has a large family, (57 people just between his brothers and sisters, their spouses and children), so I put dividers in for the months and each person has a card and it is filed behind the month of their birthday!  The front of each monthly divider has a tag in a pocket that lists each person that has a birthday that month!  I didn't get inspired to do this project until 2 weeks before Christmas and I had to order the carousel so I didn't get started until 4 days before our family Christmas!  I was scrapping like crazy! It was like doing 57 different mini page layouts because I didn't want any of them to look the same!  They loved it so mission accomplished!  Whew!!

No comments: