Saturday, April 24, 2010

Personalized scripture tags

Hello everyone!  I wanted to share these little personalized scripture tags that I made for 3 of my little nieces and 1 nephew!  I used the library pocket on page 113 of TBBM and made tags from page 92 to fit. I just picked various papers from my scrap stash to decorate and embellish!  The recipients loved them, so mission accomplished!  Thanks for looking and feel free to leave a comment, especially if you have any specific questions! I forgot to let you know that I used my gypsy to weld the names using the Lyrical Letters cartridge! Love that cartridge's fonts!

4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

These are wonderful! Did you hand write the verses?

Java Jen's Creations said...

Thanks, Sheila!! Yes, I wrote the verses. Sometimes it is just fun to write instead of using the computer or stamps!

Jean said...

I love this! It is so nice that you hand wrote the verses, I think it gives it a great personal touch.

Anonymous said...

Jennie, these tags are adorable, you never cease to amaze me ! Sister in law, nicole'