Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Pink Stamper Color Challenge

I am such a fan of My Pink Stamper so when she posted this color challenge, I just had to participate! It took me until tonight to get my entry done because I haven't been feeling well due to some gallbladder issues!!  At any rate, here it is!!  I really love the new Robotz cartridge!!  I wanted to make a girl robot so I chose this one for a get well card. I cut the robot from page 41 at 3.42" with my Gypsy. All the layers were cut at 3.42" also.  I used pop dots to mount the robot.  The sentiment was also cut from Robotz at .79" welded and cut with my Gypsy. For the sentiment, I used the cricut markers first, then cut it out so that it would be outlined. Hope you enjoy!  I'm going to have a lot of fun with this cartridge!!

7 comments:

Nisson Family said...

That is a cute card. She is all ready for a recharge. :) Thanks for participating in the MPS Color Challenge!

Pam

Melissa'sScrappenPlace said...

How cute is this!?!?!? I love it. I have really been trying to hold off on getting this cart but I keep seeing such cute stuff with it.

Cindy said...

Really cute card. The Robot is adorable. Love the color combination.

ShawnfromMN said...

Very nice card!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

How cute is this!!!! Love this little card!

Lolliscraps said...

That is so cute!

SusanBluerobot said...

this is cute love it