Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's day cards

I tried my hand at a tri-shutter card and found out how easy they are!! I love how they are different from an ordinary card!  They are a great way to show off your patterned paper!  I made these for my Mom, my Mother-in-law and my Sister-in-law!  Hope they like them!!





Oh, by the way, the cupcake and layers was from Sweet Treats, pg. 28 and was cut at 3.32"H. The butterfly and layers is from Straight From the Nest, pg. 32 and was cut at 3.32"H. The ladybug and layer  is from Walk in my Garden pg. 119 and was cut at 3.32"H. (Just in case anyone was wondering!) :-)

8 comments:

Jessica Wekenman said...

Those are some of the most beautiful cards! I have seen the tri-shutter cards before, but after seeing your cards, I now see them differently, and will definitely be trying this out as soon as I get home from work tomorrow! Ugh! It's going to feel like the longest day! lol. I really love them! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

DtsArt said...

these are great cards so yummy and springy.

The Cropping Canuck said...

Love these!

Lori Apgar said...

What pretty cards!

Christina said...

great cards!

Brens Designs said...

Your cards are all great!

Pam aka TheBugBytes said...

wow these have turned out real good.TFS

Anonymous said...

Jennie, thanks so much for my card & crafting stuff :) Just got them today. Thanks bunches !!!! Joel was happy to deliver my stuff to me upstairs while i was asleep. He also loved his card. we still have it sitting out. You'll have to show me how you made the 3d effect.
Can't wait to see you real soon!!
Love Nicole' :) :) :)