Sunday, May 16, 2010

Robotz mini album/b-day card

I made this mini album/b-day card for our nephew's birthday. I left it blank inside so he could put pictures of some of his favorite things!  I was told that he loves it and takes it with him everywhere! The robot is Robot 20 on page 47 of the Robotz Cricut Cartridge. The robot and all layers were cut at 4.68"H, of course with the Real Dial Size OFF. :-)  I used a 6x6 card base. The inside "pages" are actually 4.5"x5.5" cards. I just used my Crop-a-dile to punch holes through all the cards.  I put a binder ring through the holes.  I even found some robot ribbon at Hobby Lobby!  I love these little robots!!


3 comments:

217 Creations said...

The paper and everything is so pulled together!!!! Love it!

BeeBeebabs said...

Love your Robotz card the more I see projects using that cart. the more I want it tfs

SusanBluerobot said...

wonderful album love the papers too