Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cooking with Cricut Blogaversary Celebration Day 3

Hello again and welcome to our Day 3 Celebration challenge that has to do with all things pink with some fabric and/or satin ribbon.   My project today is quite simple but it is ALL pink! :-)  I made a place card from the new Tablescapes - Spring/Summer cartridge.  I cut it at 4".  I used some satin ribbon, some Liquid Pearls and some fabric Thickers to complete the look.

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to head over to COOKING WITH CRICUT to link up your own "Pinkalicious" creation for the chance to win some great prizes!



6 comments:

Jen said...

What a fun place card, Jennie! Love the ribbon, too - so girly!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful card. TFS

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Pretty in pink placecard.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Alvina said...

Beautiful projects, thanks for sharing such a great idea.

alvinascreations.blogspot.com

Moments by Marla said...

Great idea for this place card. My mind is spinning with different ways to make one. Thank you for sharing!!

Lori Apgar said...

Love your placecard!! I finally linked this cart to my Gypsy so now I can use it LOL!!