Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Crafting with Cutters Challenge #135 PINK

Hello everyone! It's a challenge day over at MY PAPERCRAFTING WORLD and this week is all about my favorite color - PINK! :-)  How about a pink Get Well card??  I made this using the Robotz cartridge. (That is such a fun cartridge - I remember when it came out and I just couldn't wait to get it!) :-)

I wrote "MALFUNCTION" in the middle of this robot because I thought that was fitting for someone who wasn't well! :-)

One more close-up:

Thanks for stopping by today and remember to stop over at MY PAPERCRAFTING WORLD to see lots of other PINK projects!




6 comments:

Larelyn said...

OMG - this is just soooo cute. You are so clever. what a fun card.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Jen said...

Love how you took something so "boy-ish" and switched it up and girly-fied it, Jennie! Such a cute card!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Too Fun! Love it! TFS

Sandy Palmer said...

Oh my gosh, how fun is this! :D
Love the little robot! Malfunction is very clever too! Wonderful job on it! :)

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

What a fun card. Love the little robot.

Brenda said...

OMGosh Jeannie this is so cute and clever! I would have never have thought to use pink with a robot! I am so loving it and love the "malfunction" too! Too cute!!! Hugs!